As an indicator or benchmark of the top performing companies in a particular region or industry, an index will be affected by each business’s success and that of the representative group. At Codexfx our indices are traded as CFDs and are measured across a segment of the leading market Equity/Stock indices.
The value of an index, or measure of change, is dependent on many issues such as company productivity, prices and employment. When trading on indices CFDs, a trader will look to the volatility of their favoured geographical or industry based indices against others, and Codexfx will help by collecting news and analysis to inform decisions.
Codexfx Trading Conditions: Indices
- Trade the average movements of an exchange
- Core 26 global indices covering the major economic regions
- 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- From 1:20 up to 1:100 leverage
- Tight spreads, no commissions